No Peashooter? 07wr450

7 replies to this topic
  • resinlips

Posted February 25, 2007 - 02:46 PM

Is it ok to run the stock tail pipe with the whole insert removed? I've got the gytr muffler insert on order. Been riding with just the cone/spark with no insert at all.

• SXP

Posted February 25, 2007 - 03:24 PM

Is it ok to run the stock tail pipe with the whole insert removed? I've got the gytr muffler insert on order. Been riding with just the cone/spark with no insert at all.

That's the way I run it (AFTER rejetting and opening up the airbox).

• clark4131

Posted February 25, 2007 - 03:25 PM

You're fine, just noisier...SC

• resinlips

Posted February 25, 2007 - 03:32 PM

You're fine, just noisier...SC

Thank you wise thumper masters:worthy: Dos'nt seem very loud, sure it meets the 96db. I'll still run with the gytr insert when it comes. thx again

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • resinlips

Posted March 04, 2007 - 07:54 PM

Bike was tested at 95.7db today with no insert at all and all free mods.

• SXP

Posted March 05, 2007 - 09:20 AM

And I believe that's legal for California :applause:

• JSanfilippo

Posted March 05, 2007 - 11:54 AM

WOW its gotta be like 93 with the PMB/GTYR insert :applause:

• AnimalDan

Posted March 05, 2007 - 12:07 PM

WOW its gotta be like 93 with the PMB/GTYR insert :applause:

Yep
My 2005 stock (except for jetting and throttle stop) WR450 with the exhaust insert replaced by a PMB insert tested 93 dB by the ranger.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.