'06 XR650L with Cemoto CR Style Rear Fender

5 replies to this topic
  • jbird710

Posted February 24, 2007 - 04:56 PM

Replace the Maier rear fender with a Cemoto CR style rear fender. I like the Cemoto better but the color is more off than the Maier.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• drtlvr

Posted February 24, 2007 - 08:44 PM

looks sweet,my color was off alittle to when I put the 450crfx fender on so I painted it to match my color design

Attached Thumbnails

• new bike pics 001.jpg

• XRSM

Posted March 12, 2007 - 08:23 PM

Replace the Maier rear fender with a Cemoto CR style rear fender. I like the Cemoto better but the color is more off than the Maier.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I've been looking for a cemoto rear fender, were did you get yours and can you get them in black?? Thanks PS nice looking bike!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jbird710

Posted March 12, 2007 - 08:35 PM

I got mine through XRs Only. It is actually for an XR600 but bolts right up to the XR650L. Not sure about black, you might want to ask them. Here's what I found using Google but it warns this is their old site and I don't know if they are still available; it does show a black one:
http://www.xrsonly.c...o_plastics.html

• XRSM

Posted March 12, 2007 - 09:01 PM

I looked, couldn't find it. I dropped them an email, thanks for the reply!

• voodooridr

Posted March 13, 2007 - 06:44 AM

I e-mailed them a few weeks ago on that fender they said they didn't have anything in stock and didn't know if they were going to carry it any longer. I should have bought it last year when I was thinking about it.

Dan

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.