need an odometer

4 replies to this topic
  • harleyrob2000

Posted January 19, 2002 - 07:25 AM

Well I took a bit of a spill. Broke my elbow, and broke my odometer. Anyone happen to have one around? Km or Miles are fine. Let me know. Thanks.

• freestyle111

Posted January 19, 2002 - 10:38 PM

i have a odometer w\cable and hub spacer.the only thing is im selling it with a set of complete wheels.how much are you willing to pay?Posted Image

[ January 20, 2002: Message edited by: freestyle111 ]

[ January 20, 2002: Message edited by: freestyle111 ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bryan Bosch

Posted January 20, 2002 - 06:37 AM

Originally posted by harleyrob2000:
Well I took a bit of a spill. Broke my elbow, and broke my odometer. Anyone happen to have one around? Km or Miles are fine. Let me know. Thanks.

Check out

TrailTech Enduro Computer Kit. Far better than just an odometer. :)

Bryan

• OC768

Posted January 20, 2002 - 08:04 AM

Rob, check your pm's, I have the full setup (odometer hub, cable, and unit). Let me know...

Cheers,
~:Chris

• harleyrob2000

Posted January 21, 2002 - 06:37 AM

Thanks for all the replys. I never thought of a computer. I am going to get one. I won't be needing an odometer.

Aloha
Rob

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.