Handguards for '07 WR450

4 replies to this topic
  • jams229

Posted February 24, 2007 - 08:23 AM

I have heard and read some different reports on Cycra's Pro Bend Racing
kit for the '07 450.
Is anyone using the Cycra's, and if so, what mounts did you use?
Any problems installing?

Also, any suggestions regarding different handguards would be appreciated.
Thanks.

• beasly

Posted February 24, 2007 - 10:36 AM

I just ordered a set from Moose. I will add some pics and comments when I get them.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Humunn

Posted February 24, 2007 - 10:57 AM

I went with the Fastway FIT system. They connect to the top tripple clamp (allowing for more bar flex) and come with an integrated mount for my Scotts damper. Very slick.

• Merlin450

Posted February 24, 2007 - 07:09 PM

I have the MSR D-flectors, hand guards only no shields and the fit is very good.

• buzzgrizz

Posted February 25, 2007 - 10:42 AM

I've had the cycra probends, they are just a hassel compared to enduro engin.s I f you don't like their shield you can put what ever shield you want on them. Thats what I did. Runing the ee buster and cycra shield.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.