Radiator

2 replies to this topic
  • jaffie

Posted January 19, 2002 - 04:33 AM

Help,
I've crashed last sunday real hard and my bike fell after making 2 flips in the air on a tree. Result, radiator total loss.
Now, back from the hospital (shoulder broken) i rang at my dealer for a new one but help he said it cost about 3500$ (for one half).
Did anyone had the same problem and what did you do, besides spend a lot of money.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • gerry

Posted January 19, 2002 - 10:08 PM

Hi Jaffie
Had the same problem once on a WR 400 and again on my WR 426, bashed the rad pretty bad took mine to a car radiator repairer and they put it back together for me you can tell its been repaired but when the side covers are on you can hardly see it

• AZWR426

Posted January 19, 2002 - 05:37 PM

Zip-Ty Racing has some radiator guards listed as a new product, anybody have any experience wirh them?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.