2000 WR 400 an powerbomb

2 replies to this topic
  • storm 800

Posted February 23, 2007 - 10:20 AM

This is a quick one. who has the header did you notice a difference an did it make access to the oil filter any easyer? The easy access is what i am concerend about. 2000 WR 400F
Thanks in advance
Jeff

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SXP

Posted February 23, 2007 - 10:47 AM

This is a quick one. who has the header did you notice a difference an did it make access to the oil filter any easyer? The easy access is what i am concerend about. 2000 WR 400F
Thanks in advance
Jeff

I have a Powerbomb header and Q2 muffler on a 99 WR400. You have unrestricted access to the oil filter cover. As far as power goes, I wasn't particularly blown away the performance.

• storm 800

Posted February 23, 2007 - 08:59 PM

Thank you The accesss is all I really worried about.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.