Left Radiator

23 replies to this topic
  • MikeDD

Posted February 26, 2007 - 11:34 AM

Dang! That is amazing! Gray quit playing on train tracks... heh

• grayracer513

Posted February 26, 2007 - 11:41 AM

Those weren't mine, but I had one nearly as bad as the first one off of Junior's 250F after he decided to head-on what turned out to be a fellow TT-er one day. Sent it out on a Friday, called on Monday to get a quote. Called on Wednesday to see how it was going, and they told me it had been shipped the previous morning. It didn't look new, but it was straight, and it held water from then on.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • marcmo0

Posted February 27, 2007 - 06:05 PM

Mylers Radiator is definitely the way to go. I have bent, broken, and even punctured radiators, and they have been able to fix them. Seriously they are radiator magicians!!!:applause:

• MikeDD

Posted February 28, 2007 - 12:29 AM

Sheesh sure looks like it! Now why did I buy these radiator guards.. Hah jk

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.