Could someone buy a GYTR part and send it to me in OZ?

7 replies to this topic
  • Looks450

Posted February 21, 2007 - 02:36 AM

I am after the new GYTR exhaust insert that has been released in the US, but it has not been released in Australia.

If it is possible would someone be able to purchase one and send to me, i'll then buy it off you including postage through Paypal. Or if we can work out how much it will be then i'll pay in advance.

I have one last ditch effort to get one elsewhere, but i'd like to try this way as well.

Thanks.

Looks

• warlock50

Posted February 21, 2007 - 04:00 AM

Send a email to mx south and ask them too see if they can get it for you i think they can.
Give em the part no and see how ya go.

info@mxsouth.com

• SXP

Posted February 21, 2007 - 06:58 AM

I am after the new GYTR exhaust insert that has been released in the US, but it has not been released in Australia.

If it is possible would someone be able to purchase one and send to me, i'll then buy it off you including postage through Paypal. Or if we can work out how much it will be then i'll pay in advance.

I have one last ditch effort to get one elsewhere, but i'd like to try this way as well.

Thanks.

Looks

Happy to help out. Let me know if you want me to order it and I'll do that today.

Also, if you have any interest in parting ways with your "big" headlight (We don't get that sucker here), we could work out some kind of swap+compensation.

• Murray Dorward

Posted February 21, 2007 - 10:15 AM

I have a GYTR silencer on my '07 wr450. Try using the insert out of the stock silencer. Very cheap and quick solution. Works 100%.

Cheers

Muz
:applause: :lol: :applause:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Looks450

Posted February 21, 2007 - 08:59 PM

Happy to help out. Let me know if you want me to order it and I'll do that today.

Also, if you have any interest in parting ways with your "big" headlight (We don't get that sucker here), we could work out some kind of swap+compensation.

Thanks SXP.

I am in the middle of another evil yet cunning plan that at the moment seems to be working. But if it falls through, i'll definatly be in touch.

The only difference between the New bigger headlight and the little one is the big one has a park light inside and a little more Reflective surface.

My dealer couldn't give me the price for one over the phone but he will get back to me. He anticipates around $200+ Australian dollars. If you are really keen i would be able to get one and send it to you, but for that price, there are some pretty nice aftermarket ones.

Let me know.

Cheers
Looks

• SXP

Posted February 21, 2007 - 09:26 PM

Thanks SXP.

I am in the middle of another evil yet cunning plan that at the moment seems to be working. But if it falls through, i'll definatly be in touch.

The only difference between the New bigger headlight and the little one is the big one has a park light inside and a little more Reflective surface.

My dealer couldn't give me the price for one over the phone but he will get back to me. He anticipates around $200+ Australian dollars. If you are really keen i would be able to get one and send it to you, but for that price, there are some pretty nice aftermarket ones.

Let me know.

Cheers
Looks

Thanks for the info, standing by.....:applause:

• fitzy

Posted February 22, 2007 - 03:00 AM

Don't want to highjack the thread, but

I may be able to help you out with a light if this falls through. I pick up a new 07 next week and will not have any need for it. Send me a pm if you want it:thumbsup: I'm always getting stuff from the US for my bikes, so we could work out somthing :applause:

• SXP

Posted February 22, 2007 - 07:04 AM

Don't want to highjack the thread, but

I may be able to help you out with a light if this falls through. I pick up a new 07 next week and will not have any need for it. Send me a pm if you want it:thumbsup: I'm always getting stuff from the US for my bikes, so we could work out somthing :applause:

Definitely interested. I'll let you know how things go.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.