anyone willing to order me decals?

7 replies to this topic
  • sheeks

Posted February 20, 2007 - 02:30 PM

Hi there i have seen some decals i want but they do not ship to the uk,
i can only find these decals at this place so i was wondering if i pay someone
through paypal the amount for the decals and obvioulsy the postage would some one decent here be willing to order them for me and post them over to the uk to my home address.

these are the decals i am wanting (link)
http://www.fludesign...ges/yamaha.html
bike is the yzf426 2001

anyone willing to send me these if they are let me know the price it will cost.

thx

• NorCal

Posted February 20, 2007 - 05:38 PM

I will. Unfortunately I don't have paypal though. You'll have to figure out the shipping costs to and from Sacramento, California and a different way for me to get the funds.

• Smokeslider

Posted February 20, 2007 - 06:38 PM

You should be able to order them and then just pay one of us the shipping costs through paypal....just have them shipped to one of us...if that makes any sense.

• ISBB

Posted February 20, 2007 - 06:46 PM

Have you tried Thumpertalks store i know they ship international :applause:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MikeDD

Posted February 20, 2007 - 11:46 PM

Have you tried Thumpertalks store i know they ship international :applause:

There ya go :applause:

• 2wheels-drz

Posted February 21, 2007 - 11:19 AM

thats a FLU design kit. they have loads of uk dealers, prob more than anyone else.....

http://www.feamamx.co.uk/

email those guys, i no there a uk based FLU dealer, ur kit my not be on the site, but am sure they could get it for you.

• adz_244

Posted February 22, 2007 - 05:00 AM

yea i was looking at a set of those on a uk mx sales shop but i cant remember the name now of the shop:thinking:

• adz_244

Posted February 22, 2007 - 06:33 AM

found em on ebay there is a shop called team filipe they have the kit instock

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.