CRF450

2 replies to this topic
  • Franky_boy

Posted January 18, 2002 - 01:21 AM

I got to ride the new Honda yeserday and I can see why a lot of WR riders have switched allegience to the reds. These things have real power, you only have to open the throttle in 3rd and the thing pops straight up. I was very impressed with the size of the bike compared to my WR, very light-weight, built just like a 250cc. From what I can gather, these thinbgs are like rockinhg horse sh@t, has anyone else managed to sample this new thumper.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • DPW

Posted January 18, 2002 - 03:21 AM

What did you think of the aluminum frame ? I rode a buddy's '02 CR250R and you could really feel the extra "vibration" on the handlebars and footpegs.

• LOVE2THUMP

Posted January 18, 2002 - 04:08 PM

You can twist my CRF and it will come up in fifth!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.