Would you sell your two stroke??

22 replies to this topic
  • dwnlowx

Posted February 21, 2007 - 08:49 AM

well i still have my 2001 2 stroke but it has seem to become a parts bike ,when ever i break something i take it off my 2 stroke
and put it on the 450

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted February 21, 2007 - 09:41 AM

well i still have my 2001 2 stroke but it has seem to become a parts bike ,when ever i break something i take it off my 2 stroke
and put it on the 450

I can't wait to see what happens when you smash your header. :applause:

• Pezman04wrx

Posted February 21, 2007 - 10:31 AM

I just got back into riding this past summer after about 16 years away ... Got a good deal on a literal basket case 93' cr250 ... Went through it and put a new cylinder/piston/rings on it ... I then proceeded to beat the snot out of it for pretty much the whole summer, and it never let me down ... Swapped it for an 03' yz250f and it was still the best thing I could have done ... Performance wise the cr250 was just a beast, but the yz was leaps and bounds better anyhow … Especially in the trails where I spend a lot of time ... I've since moved up to an 04' yz450f, which is just phenomenal ... Maybe if I had a more up to date 2 stroke I might have missed it more, but the 450f is just nuts …

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.