F/S YR 400-426 FMF exhaust, IMS tank and YZ seat

1 reply to this topic
  • Low_N_Slow

Posted January 17, 2002 - 03:55 PM

Complete FMF exhaust system F/S. The muffler is a Power Core VI with spark arrestor, the Header pipe is the high flow model with a bolt on heat shiled I added. Muffler in very good shape, the header pipe has 2 ride and is like brand new, $200.00 for complete system. I have IMS 3.3 gallon tank, and SDG YZ gripper seat avalible. The tank is blue and in very good shape, the seat is black and Like new. $175.00 for seat and tank combo. Feel free to e mail me and if wanted, I can email you pics. Thanks in advance. BTY: The reason I'm selling is because I'm selling the bike and I put the stock parts back on the bike.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • #1_Hit-man

Posted January 17, 2002 - 04:49 PM

Check your PM! I noticed you are a new member, if your not sure about how to get your privite message. You click on my profile at the top right when you sign in and you can get your PM. THANX! ~Hitman~

[ January 17, 2002: Message edited by: #1 Hit-man ]

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.