My 07 YZ450F

19 replies to this topic
  • Twig323

Posted February 19, 2007 - 04:03 PM

This is how it sits now. Pretty much bone stock ill get more pics as I add parts to it. All of which I already have wrote down. Dr.D carbon will be put on next. Ill keep ya updated.

Posted Image

What do ya guys think of the graphics? When I get them redone all thats red will be blue.

• Slinkyman16

Posted February 19, 2007 - 04:19 PM

where the hell did you find thos graphics.. i just bought my white 07 and i cant find anything i like. but thos graphics are killer?

• H 17 Racing

Posted February 19, 2007 - 05:01 PM

They look pretty cool. Do you have them custom made?

• motokid338

Posted February 19, 2007 - 05:46 PM

Sweet Graphics :applause:

• ____Kurt____

Posted February 19, 2007 - 06:44 PM

how does the white hold up with the dirt and what not. people say get blue not white because white only looks good at first. is this true?

• Slinkyman16

Posted February 19, 2007 - 08:28 PM

^ this is not true. if you take care of the plastics they will look good for a long long time.. it does show dirt alitle more then the blue while riding but other then that its pretty much keeps its look.

• bluethundaaaa

Posted February 20, 2007 - 06:19 AM

I give that the :applause: ! those graphics look great!

• Stupendous

Posted February 20, 2007 - 11:17 AM

how does the white hold up with the dirt and what not. people say get blue not white because white only looks good at first. is this true?

3 months of riding almost every weekend and mine still look brand new. I wash it after every ride so the dirt doesn't stain it.

• WB450

Posted February 20, 2007 - 11:22 AM

3 months of riding almost every weekend and mine still look brand new. I wash it after every ride so the dirt doesn't stain it.

I do as well.:applause:

• grayracer513

Posted February 20, 2007 - 11:40 AM

What do ya guys think of the graphics?

Sorry, 'don't dig plaid. :applause:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YamieRider411

Posted February 20, 2007 - 12:25 PM

Gray, my mother always told me if I didn't have anything nice to say I should keep my whole shut... Good Looking Bike.

• grayracer513

Posted February 20, 2007 - 12:41 PM

Then why didn't you? (BTW, it's "hole")

I thought that, "What do ya guys think of the graphics?", was a solicitation for honest opinions, not just sycophantic ones. My bad. :applause:

• SXP

Posted February 20, 2007 - 12:45 PM

Then why didn't you? (BTW, it's "hole")

Great come-back :applause:

• Jessthro

Posted February 20, 2007 - 03:16 PM

not bad. i like them. i really dont dig typical "factory effex" race style graphics.

• markdav801

Posted February 20, 2007 - 03:42 PM

I agree, sick looking bike!!

• Twig323

Posted February 22, 2007 - 10:31 PM

Thanks for the input Ive been gone a few days and am glad to hear ya guys like them and yes I was anticipating some people not liking them. They arent for everybody. I just thought i wanted to do something a little different and they turned out better than i thought. Yes I had them custom made by SCR you can find them at SCRMOTORSPORTS.COM. Tell them what ur looking for and they will come up with some great looking graphics. And yes the white holds up well if you keep it clean. I can actually say i wash and ride my bike more in the garage than on the tracks. Sad but true. Wrist surgery is the fault for that one.Again thanks for the replies and ill add pics as i upgrade.

• Twig323

Posted February 22, 2007 - 10:33 PM

For my senior project i am going to try and make carbon fiber guards and plastics well see how it works.

• FeliX 450

Posted February 22, 2007 - 10:35 PM

not its a lie lie!!!
i already have about 4 rides on my white 450 and the plastics look brand new,

Just wash it after everyride and take care of it :applause:

• yz007f

Posted February 23, 2007 - 05:24 AM

I have been riding my 07 white 250f since nov and it looks new. I'm picky with my bike clean after every ride. Like everyone else said if you clean it all the time it will look better than blue or the same. For someone that doesn't clean there bike all the time then ya I would say it might look like crap after awhile.

• Budlite

Posted February 23, 2007 - 06:20 AM

Thru the years I've switched to white on almost every bike I've had. The one I didn't go white with I went yellow instead (Hannah kit). White, in my opinion, is the easiest color to keep looking good. There are no creases that show up like on the blue or red. White doesn't have to be shiny to look good either. Use a scrub pad or SOS pad and they clean up nice. On bad scratches, scrape it with a razor blade. By the way, I don't care for these graphics either but then (like Grey) I may just be old and more old school than the younger guys.

Just a note: I tried to get these guys (SCR) to do a set of graphics for me also. They continually wouldn't returen phone calls or emails. I don't think much of their business practices. Fusion graphics on the other hand was just the opposite.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.