Seeking help from Aussie TT Members

10 replies to this topic
  • GPS Dual Sport

Posted January 17, 2002 - 03:53 PM

Hey members down under,
I have seen a very clean WR rear fender brace with a license plate holder built in. The owner claimed he got it from the country that grows kangaroos but couldn't remember from who.
My question is who makes this?
How do I get one?
Any help would be appreciated.

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted January 17, 2002 - 05:25 PM

Dan, My dad should know, he's got one!!

email him at"

"lorenze@earthlink.net"

• Sean_Campbell

Posted January 17, 2002 - 06:16 PM

I think it was in a mag called "Side Track". i'll dig my old ones out and let you know.

Sean in Oz

• Blue_Boner

Posted January 17, 2002 - 08:00 PM

Dan, have you seen the Enduro fender made by UFO that will fit on our bikes? I have seen it in one of Ty Davis' ads and thought it looked pretty good, very similar to the KTM EXC style fender so you can mount a license plate on the black plastic below the tail light. I think White Brothers sells them. Eric

• Aussie_Rider

Posted January 18, 2002 - 01:06 AM

Originally posted by zaknavage:
Hey members down under,
I have seen a very clean WR rear fender brace with a license plate holder built in. The owner claimed he got it from the country that grows kangaroos but couldn't remember from who.
My question is who makes this?
How do I get one?
Any help would be appreciated.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Aussie_Rider

Posted January 18, 2002 - 01:12 AM

Dan, there is a company called WHIPPS ALLOY PRODUCTS here in OZ, Im fairly sure there they make the fender brace your talking about. They have their own web site, www.whipps.com.au. Hope this helps you out

• GPS Dual Sport

Posted January 18, 2002 - 03:39 PM

Thanks to everyone for the info,
The Whipps alloy site did not have a photo of the rear fender brace.
B&B products did, their web site is
http://www.bbalumini...amahaaccess.htm
Thanks to Cheif Lorenze for the info.

Some good stuff is available down under. Check out the speedo drive elimnator spacer too.

• fitzy

Posted February 01, 2002 - 02:51 AM

Dan
I have one of the braces you are talking about for sale. They are made by B&B Aluminum here in OZ. They are a bit of a pain to fit but work well. You have to drill 2 holes under the seat in the framework that holds the seat on. The standard WR numberplate light fits into it as well. let me know if your interested and we can cut a deal.
Cheers
Adrian

• GPS Dual Sport

Posted February 02, 2002 - 04:37 PM

Hey Adrian,
I'm interested and have posted a message with e-mail details. Check under 'my profile' to get the message.

Cheers mate,

• fitzy

Posted February 06, 2002 - 01:01 AM

G/Day Dan
Did you get my e-mail re the brace????
Cheers
Adrian

• fitzy

Posted February 06, 2002 - 01:02 AM

G/Day Dan
Did you get my e-mail re the brace????
Cheers
Fitzy

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.