Dry Break to Screw Cap tank adapter

1 reply to this topic
  • drop

Posted February 19, 2007 - 12:01 PM


I know Acerbis and either IMS or Clarke make a kit to convert dry break tanks to regular screw caps but I can't find them forsale online anywhere. Has anyone seen them? I'm looking for a kit for the IMS 3.2 gal.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mexihonkey

Posted February 19, 2007 - 02:35 PM


BRP sells them, www.brpit.com

Related Content


Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.