Upper Fork Protection

6 replies to this topic
  • tammie

Posted February 19, 2007 - 09:45 AM

Hey guys what options are out there for upper fork protection, ive got some sratches i want to cover but also want to protect from further damage........I have seen those carbon covers but they are pretty expensive. Just wondering what other options there are.....

i am not interested in the neoprene seal savers as i have the short ones already and i think the long ones that cover the upper forks look ugly........

im just wondering if there is plastic, or thick stickers made for upper fork protection i have seen any........

thanx

99 yz400

• almostinvincible119

Posted February 19, 2007 - 10:33 AM

yeh...the thick stickers work...buy those, they are cheap

• Ga450owner

Posted February 19, 2007 - 12:29 PM

Stickers are the cheapest way
FX, Ceet, one Industries, NStyle can all help you

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • KJ790

Posted February 19, 2007 - 02:49 PM

Maier makes PVC ones that are cheap that you can zip-tie on or silicone on as I do. I have used them for years, but recently switched to the carbon fiber ones mainly because they look great.

• Alex_YZ450F

Posted February 20, 2007 - 03:14 AM

I have the light speed ones; they protect the forks well, and they look great.

• dwnlowx

Posted February 20, 2007 - 08:32 AM

i just did some sweet sticker work on my bike you should check back for progress

• tammie

Posted February 20, 2007 - 11:05 AM

thanx i just ordered a pair of thick carbon fibre 'look' stickers that say YAMAHA on them, 20 bucks for the pair..........

Related Content

Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.