Max Stock Xr650r HORSEPOWER

2 replies to this topic
  • Hondathumper450

Posted February 18, 2007 - 05:34 PM

Whta is the max horsepower from a stock xr650r uncorked of course.
Stock carb, stock piston setup. What is the max horse power that people have gotton out of their stock XR650R?
Just got mine not long ago and ust curious as to what thes Pigs will do. Is it true that pigs WILL Fly?
I am sold on the NGK Iridium spark plugs as it seriously starts my Pig much easier and quicker than a stock plug and am seriously stuck on that statement

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BWB63

Posted February 18, 2007 - 09:11 PM

stock and uncorked 44rwhp (55bhp) with header/muffler/UNI/Carburetor Just over 48rwhp. HRC piston/Cam 52rwhp (64bhp) 680cc with all the goodies 56~58rwhp (68~72bhp)

http://www.xr650r.bo.../dynocharts.htm

http://xr650r.borynack.com/

Posted Image

• huntmaster

Posted February 19, 2007 - 01:30 PM

Whta is the max horsepower from a stock xr650r uncorked of course.

When the bike was new Dirt Bike magazine did a dyno shootout of various pipes vs stock (uncorked). They all put out around 50 hp at the rear wheel except for the ridiculously loud (at least at the time...not my words) Big Gun system which increased hp to a 51!

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  43 replies
Wiki
Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L?  Here's how - last post by clc3251

Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L? Here's how

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.