updated pics of my 426 :D

6 replies to this topic
  • ____Kurt____

Posted February 17, 2007 - 07:21 PM

i got some pics with my moms digi camera instead of my P.O.S. camera phone (razr v3) and i think they turned out pretty good :censored: comments welcome:ride: and correct me if im wrong but i see a Power Now on this, correct? also how you like my "ghetto" stand?
i know the pics are big so i you want me to make them a link instead of displaying them let me know thanks :ride:Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

• bigbluerider4life

Posted February 17, 2007 - 07:25 PM

awesome! looks great!

youre mising a front brake clamp bolt though
oh, i like youre custom fuel petcock/filter thing...:censored: i know it came with it

• ____Kurt____

Posted February 17, 2007 - 08:44 PM

yea a funny story about that bolt.... i went to take it off for the new bars and it was hard as hell as i was loosening it and i was like " wait a second, this can't be right" and i just twisted it a liitle more and SNAP!! so i left the top one in lol. i'll get my dad to drill it out/re-tap and ill get the top one done also. so momentarily for the fix i stuck some cut up zip tie and electrical tape in there and it was pretty tight to stay.

ps. that petcock flows faster then dumping the gas out of the top if i took the cap off and turned teh bike upside down :censored: i think im going to sand it and get it anno'd black or sumtin

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 642MX

Posted February 17, 2007 - 09:24 PM

Looks great.

• ____Kurt____

Posted February 19, 2007 - 11:19 AM

thanks, i spent about 2-3 hours cleaning the motor with a tooth brush and some break clean, Terminator (grease,dirt,some other things) cleaner, and some engine degreaser, i definitly need a case saver

• skwerlee

Posted February 19, 2007 - 12:17 PM

what type of front brake lever do you have? looks good bro!

• ____Kurt____

Posted February 19, 2007 - 01:58 PM

what type of front brake lever do you have? looks good bro!

a parts unlimited one, i get them from my local bike shop, there like $5, normally there like $10 but they hook my up :applause:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.