Bar risers

4 replies to this topic
  • iestrada

Posted February 17, 2007 - 01:43 PM

I've already did a serach for this subject, and i like som emor info.

My current set up is protapers, soctts tripple clamp, scotts damper. I want my bars a little higher and a little forward (1.5" will do both directions) do you guys have any suggestions?

Do i need to get the scotts SUB?

• Moredesert

Posted February 18, 2007 - 10:26 AM

If you have a Scotts tripple clamp you can turn the bar clamp base to change the position. The mounting hole is offset. You will need to change the damper mount as well because the pivet point will be different. I added 20mm bar risers to one of my outer bikes. It just fits under the bar clamp with longer bolts

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • iestrada

Posted February 19, 2007 - 12:16 PM

do youhave a pic of yur setup?

• drop

Posted February 19, 2007 - 12:21 PM

What bend protapers are you running?

• kex

Posted February 19, 2007 - 05:28 PM

I purchased risers from mine are 1.4'' high and 7/8 forward ,big diffrence for the standig position

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.