Shipping to Australia help.

3 replies to this topic
  • fitzy

Posted February 16, 2007 - 06:09 PM

Want to buy a s/h big tank for my new Wr450 but the guy says he can't ship it to Australia for me but will ship to a USA address if I buy it. Can sombody help me out.?? I will get the tank shipped to you and get you to forward it on to me via USPS 4-10 day service. I will pay you for the shipping via paypal.
I guess somebody on or near the West Coast might be better as it would be cheaper to get it posted here??
Thanks and I hope sombody can help me:thumbsup:
Pm me if you can.

• Indy_WR450

Posted February 16, 2007 - 07:30 PM

They make them right there in Australia!:ride:

We have the problem getting them here in the USA but now someone distributes them into ouir country!:censored:

Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • fitzy

Posted February 19, 2007 - 11:47 AM

Don't want one that big!!! IMS 3.1 gal is what I'm chasing.

• Indy_WR450

Posted February 19, 2007 - 12:22 PM

They make a 3.5 gallon tank (15 liter) as well as the big tanker!:applause:

Posted Image

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.