For whom is the most verticaly challenged Wr guy?

13 replies to this topic
  • SFO

Posted January 16, 2002 - 07:01 PM

I lose.
I wish I could buy gear off the rack.
I wish I had the jockey build like all the "fast guys".
I wish I didn't hit my knees on the handlebars.
I wish I didn't outgrow my Carters!

• Lil_Bill

Posted January 16, 2002 - 07:04 PM

SFO QUIT WHINNING, try buying gear for short and fat 5'6" and 200plus

• Lil_Bill

Posted January 16, 2002 - 07:08 PM

Or every time you turn around you have to pick the bike up cause your feet don't touch or if you get stuck you can't lift the bike high enough to get out......OK now I gotta shut up!

• SFO

Posted January 16, 2002 - 07:17 PM

I stand corrected.
Whining is my ultimate hex.
I would love to not hit all the low hangers with my bean.
What is it like to not have to do all the "tall mods to a bike?"
I swear I watch a 5'8" guy stand up on a bike and it looks so natural that I am jealous.
I always feel bent in half.
6'8" and I still can't reach the ground sometimes...
Can't we all just get along?

• Lil_Bill

Posted January 16, 2002 - 07:23 PM

HOLY COW I am gonna have to get along 6'8".....me just a toddler compared to that

• Lil_Bill

Posted January 16, 2002 - 07:28 PM

Hey SFO how much is a lifer subscription I am yearly AMA

• SFO

Posted January 16, 2002 - 07:34 PM

It was 500$ when I joined but I think now it 750$

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Lil_Bill

Posted January 16, 2002 - 07:36 PM

Been thinkin about just going that way it would be cheaper in the long run

• YZ400Court

Posted January 16, 2002 - 07:41 PM

Originally posted by Lil Bill:
SFO QUIT WHINNING, try buying gear for short and fat 5'6" and 200plus

Try it for 5'8" 290+. Thank god for Moose gear, I can keep eating cheesburgers for about 5 more pants sizes :)

• hodaphile

Posted January 17, 2002 - 06:06 AM

Have you ever noticed that the people most adamant about height not mattering are the same guys that can 'dog-paddle' through the technical sections???? I have to pick a line that isn't only the cleanest, but that also has a couple of rocks that I can use as step stools!!! And don't even remind me of what it means to stall on that @&^%$*$# section!!!

• lewichris

Posted January 17, 2002 - 08:43 AM

you guys need to get that weight thing under control. Go see a nutritionist and get a diet. and start exercising. i used to be there and i lost alot of weight. But if i haddent started when i did i could be a canidate for a heart attack. Get healthy. not being a jerk but you need to work on losing some weight before you complain about clothes not fitting. Plus your bike will fell like it has alot more power when you ride it. I aknow it is hard but i did it and i was a 2 quarter pounder a day guy. havent touched them in a while and i feel great. You can do it

• LarryCO

Posted January 17, 2002 - 08:57 AM

Mmmmmm.....quarter pounder.....

Best hangover food around! :)

• MOmilkman

Posted January 17, 2002 - 12:22 PM

Originally posted by lewichris:
I aknow it is hard but i did it and i was a 2 quarter pounder a day guy. havent touched them in a while and i feel great. You can do it

I was at Subway the other day and I think I saw the Q'Pounder's were around 45g of fat!!! Or something like that.
I think the Whopper was more. :)
Why buy WeightGanier powder and all that crap when you can load you system down with grease for $2.

Hmmm, Im getting hungry.....

• lewichris

Posted January 17, 2002 - 01:19 PM

ok lets have another

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.