WR 2007 aaaaaaaaaaaarh ..FMF

3 replies to this topic
  • dangermouse007

Posted February 16, 2007 - 06:10 AM

Anybody fitted an FMF Power Core 4... did you get 2 sleeves or 1 in your box, as the PowerCore's and FMF slip ons in the UK don't seem to fit as they are missing a reducer.. anybody else had this problem ???

• mxcowboy

Posted February 16, 2007 - 07:17 PM

Anybody fitted an FMF Power Core 4... did you get 2 sleeves or 1 in your box, as the PowerCore's and FMF slip ons in the UK don't seem to fit as they are missing a reducer.. anybody else had this problem ???

With my Ti PowerCore it came with 2 sleeves.Call FMF and they will send you the correct bushings. Make sure the exhaust is for a WR450F I bought one for a 2006 YZ450F and it would not fit with either bushing.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dangermouse007

Posted February 17, 2007 - 02:39 AM

Yup the pipe is for 2007 .. FMF are sending new Bush... but that will take 3-6 days to get here in the UK ..aaaaaaaaarh ... problem also was bike was on the dyno ready etc etc then we find the Pipe does not fit..

• Murray Dorward

Posted February 17, 2007 - 09:50 AM

Hi Dangermouse me again. We had the same problem with the GYTR pipes. All we did was pull the stock gasket out the end of the silencer where it connnects into the header pipe and fit it into the new silencer. It worked like a dream not extra moneys spent for once.

Muz
:censored: :lol: :ride:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.