Baja Designs Quiet Baffle

4 replies to this topic
  • BFLee

Posted January 16, 2002 - 08:02 AM

Is the Baja Designs Quiet Baffle a worthwhile modification for the WR426 motor? What does it do to the performance and sound level?

• finglan

Posted January 16, 2002 - 08:38 AM

I have one and it is between the stock baffle and no baffle in sound and performance.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mark_B

Posted January 16, 2002 - 10:12 PM

Does anyone know where to get the baja designs baffle? I called them directly a week ago and they said they did not have any in stock and did not know when they would have.

• Ron_S

Posted January 16, 2002 - 03:19 PM

I think the Vortip is the same thing. You can try White Bro's. I like mine, it seems quiter, the tip is pointed down at a 45 degree angle routing the noise down instead of up.

• AZWR426

Posted January 18, 2002 - 03:54 PM

I talked with Baja Designs a couple days ago about one and they said theirs and Vortip's baffles were similar except one turned down a little different than the other, no big deal except they said it will keep your fender cleaner if you never wash your bike. But,I forget which is which as if it mattered.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.