smoking deal on a GPR set up

7 replies to this topic
  • NavyNuke

Posted February 14, 2007 - 06:21 PM

I got a smoking deal on a GPR setup this week, 275 bucks for the damper/new mount/fat bars.

Just thought I'd share, so far I like the renthal bars, they get me farther forward and the bike handles better, we will see how the damper helps with armpump during my 100 mile race on sunday.

• 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted February 14, 2007 - 06:38 PM

I got a smoking deal on a GPR setup this week, 275 bucks for the damper/new mount/fat bars.

Just thought I'd share, so far I like the renthal bars, they get me farther forward and the bike handles better, we will see how the damper helps with armpump during my 100 mile race on sunday.

you will enjoy it helps out in so many ways, i paid that price as well! did you get the a top tripple clamp as well? where did you get it

• Bluemarlin04

Posted February 14, 2007 - 08:05 PM

Sorry to threadjack, but what ship you on? or are you a subrider? Your not one of the wierd nukes are you:p Just kidding

• NavyNuke

Posted February 14, 2007 - 09:41 PM

I was on the enterprise till September of 2005, got kicked out because of a bad knee.

and no tripple clamp, just the bar mount bracket. BTW what settind do you run yours at, after a quick ride 3.5 or so felt about right, but open to suggestions.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted February 14, 2007 - 09:43 PM

I was on the enterprise till September of 2005, got kicked out because of a bad knee.

and no tripple clamp, just the bar mount bracket.

you still got a good deal but i got a top triple clamp!

you got a sub mount one right

• NavyNuke

Posted February 15, 2007 - 02:31 AM

no, I have 2 bikes, the damper will move from weekend to weekend.

• sts475

Posted February 15, 2007 - 06:38 AM

Yeah, but where did you get it ?

Thanks !
STS.

:lol: :ride: :censored:

• NavyNuke

Posted February 15, 2007 - 06:52 PM

zmoto shop, had the used damper, then ordered up the mount brackets for me. GPR sent the wrong bracket(I was there when he called to order he specifically corrected the guy to make sure it was a 7/8ths bar size) came in with a fat bar setup, so they sold me some renthal bars for 25 bucks, and are gonna deal with GPR about there mixup. But I'm happy.

It helps that I buy 90% of my stuff through them, and know everyone who works there pretty well. so they give me breaks on stuff here and there.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.