stock baffle

25 replies to this topic
  • Carl_Youngstrom

Posted January 20, 2002 - 11:56 AM

I would be interested in trying out on of the TTR 250 inserts in my 426 - anyone have one they would like to sell for a reasonable price? I live in MI.

• OC768

Posted January 20, 2002 - 01:16 PM

I have a stock baffle (we're talking about the "cork" right?) for an 01 WR250F. Same size as the 426 from what I know. Whoever emails me first gets it. I probably need 5$ to bribe the guy in the mailroom and whatever shipping costs (prolly 3-4$ or so?) run me and its yours, maybe less if its a good day :)

email is best: ssg@fireblades.org

Cheers,
~:Chris

• MONTY

Posted January 20, 2002 - 06:46 PM

Tom hi,I got your e-mail but your retrun address must have a eror it keeps coming back,call me at work tomarow and i'll have UPS pick up the baffle.
thanks monty
phone#no-707-446-4066

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • lewichris

Posted January 21, 2002 - 05:43 AM

[about 'tearing up the environment' (of course, the only people they interviewed were HUNTERS!) Thanks,

Rich[/QB][/QUOTE]

well around hereevery hunter has his own 4-wheelers any way. must be differeint then florida. Also I an a huge hunter. Where we hunt there are no Bikes out riding for joyrides or hillclimbing. Plus If we even see anyone they are usually on a 4 wheeler. YOu know how many animals that i have gotten right off the 4-wheeler. Quite a few. And as far as missing a wekend. thry riding with a foot of snow on the ground. I have missed two months so far. Now those are withdrawls.

• OC768

Posted January 21, 2002 - 05:55 AM

UPDATE: My baffle is now spoken for.

Cheers,
~:Chris

• MONTY

Posted January 22, 2002 - 04:07 PM

Tom I got your e-mail, but I am unable to retrun mail to you at the address you gave me.If your wife can ship it from her work that will be geart ship it to my work at,
monty wilson
938 east montevista av,
vacaville ca, 95688

thanks monty
phone 707-446-4066

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.