stock baffle

25 replies to this topic
  • lewichris

Posted January 16, 2002 - 05:52 AM

Does any one still have their stock baffle that they are willing to give away for 5 bucks or so. Please let me know.

Chris

• WRoost

Posted January 16, 2002 - 06:17 AM

lewichris,

You can have mine. My bike only ran for 15 min. b4 I yanked it out. It's in perfect condition if you want it. Just give me an address where to send it.
Here is my contact info;
rendahls@pacbell.net

Mark :)

• WRoost

Posted January 16, 2002 - 06:22 AM

OOPS! Sorry 'bout that. I noticed spelling errors in the first one that I corrected in a new post and tried to hit stop after I clicked "add reply" but apparently it didn't work and sent both.
Oh well.

• lewichris

Posted January 16, 2002 - 07:40 AM

great. thanks alot. i sent you the info via e-mail. Thanks again

• Manic

Posted January 17, 2002 - 06:51 AM

Hey Guys, I need a stock Baffle also and am looking for one cheap ( similar to what lewichris paid ). If any one has one they would like to sell let me know.
Thanks in advance.
Manic

• kev426

Posted January 17, 2002 - 07:56 AM

i got one. send me your info. kevinabshear@hotmail.com you can have it for the low low price of free.

kevin

• lewichris

Posted January 17, 2002 - 08:37 AM

if you ask me our thumpertalk brothers are really taking good care of us. If there is anything i can do for you all please let me know . I dont know much but i can try.

chris

• Manic

Posted January 17, 2002 - 09:32 AM

Here Here, You can say that again!!!

• Manic

Posted January 17, 2002 - 09:37 AM

Oh yeh.
Kevin thank's for your generosity.
Manic

• MONTY

Posted January 17, 2002 - 09:57 AM

GUYS IF ANY ONE HAS AOTHER STOCK BAFFLE I NEED ONE ALL SO THANKS.
MONTY
E-MAIL ISC938@AOL.COM OR WILMEXRS@CS.COM

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kev426

Posted January 17, 2002 - 12:29 PM

monty i have a baffel out of a ttr-250 ist almost the same as the 426 baffel. it is a little bigger then the 426 but it fits in the pipe.

• WRoost

Posted January 17, 2002 - 03:36 PM

Lewichris it was shipped this morning! They said it should only take a couple of days.

Mark :)

• SoCalWR426

Posted January 17, 2002 - 03:44 PM

Well, while everybody is stll feeling all warm and fuzzy. I could use a free trip to Rio! :)

SoCal

• MONTY

Posted January 17, 2002 - 05:58 PM

Kev426 I am running the ttr250 baffle now, but was thinking of going back to the stock baffle for the WR400 2000 just in case I didn't pass the sound checks that CA, thinks they need in the middle of no were.
thanks anyway Monty

• H20Pumper

Posted January 17, 2002 - 06:17 PM

So why is everyone looking for a stock one? Is something getting ready to descend on us poor left coasters??

• lewichris

Posted January 18, 2002 - 06:06 AM

wr roost. thanks alot.
i need a stock baffle so that if i wanted to go quiet to pass checks i could. I gave mine away a while back. I dont know about the others.

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted January 19, 2002 - 04:57 PM

Monty, Did you get a stock baffle yet??? If not you could buy mine for.....

Free.................................

I just looked in my toolbox today and found the stock baffle that I forgot to give to the guy that bought my WR400. I have no use for it and would end up just throwing it away. Let me know.

• MONTY

Posted January 20, 2002 - 07:56 AM

Dan thanks,I think Tom is going to send me one he e-mailed me and I gave him a contact phone #no if it;s a no go i'll e-mail you on profile and let yopu know.
thanks Monty :)

• Rich_in_Orlando

Posted January 20, 2002 - 09:11 AM

Dan,

I'd like to "buy" your stock baffle. Mine didn't come with one (I bought it used). A friend of mine with an '01 put his in and let me ride it. I think the power loss is acceptable for me (not a lot of hill climbing in Florida), and it's SO much quieter than my curent setup. We're getting a lot of flack here from the local papers about 'tearing up the environment' (of course, the only people they interviewed were HUNTERS!) that I want to do as much as possible to keep riding areas open. Quiet bikes help our cause a lot. If you're still willing to part with it, I'd like to get it from you.

Thanks,

Rich

• Rich_in_Orlando

Posted January 20, 2002 - 09:14 AM

And Yes, I should be out riding right now, but I've got the flu pretty bad. This is the first time I've ever had to skip a week riding due to illness. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.