YamaCasi Barnesville Sat????

2 replies to this topic
  • Ga426owner

Posted January 16, 2002 - 04:53 AM

Bill, Mark & I talked about Barnesville Sat. Are you going? Is this the PokerRun format???? Have you called the rest of the gang? RSK & Cycle Specialty crowd? I need to dust off my WR if we are going. FYI: Sunday a few of us are heading to Copperhead for a open practice day on a revamped track. David S will be there with his CRF450 & me with my YZF if you are interested in some fast airtime. All of this is subject to change with the weather we have had.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed

Posted January 16, 2002 - 05:27 AM

Give me a call....Depends on my wifes medical condition. Hospital mabe this weekend. If she's ok I'll be riding down with Robert Herrington my DRZ buddy.....

Check this place out....a bunch of us are going here on the 27th of Jan...

Bonzai :)

• Ga426owner

Posted January 16, 2002 - 06:31 AM

Bill call me. Sorry to hear about your wife/hope all is ok. Have you spoken with Steve RSK about this weekend?

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.