grey wire cut, deoctopussed, warranty?

3 replies to this topic
  • Burchardi

Posted January 15, 2002 - 06:55 PM

new register today, been reading about the modifications in the archives, but does it void the warranty on my bike?, I bought the service plan from the dealer and worried it could. Another question, will I notice the difference drastically, since the only thing I've done is remove the baffle and everything else is stock?

• Cuda

Posted January 15, 2002 - 07:25 PM

Burchardi,
The Mod's discussed here are very noticeable and highly recommended. I thought that my 2001 were perfect the first few times I rode it but then started to notice a few problems with it. Like the mid was a little flat and there was a slight hesitation when you snapped the throttle out of a turn. I did some searches in this form for my specific problems and viola members like James Dean and Taffy save the day. A new exhaust and EKN @4 with a 68 main all I can say is WOW I thought this bike was hot stock now it just freaking rips wheelies at will in fourth gear and a mid that can knock you off the seat. My advice to you is to just READ READ READ and ask a question when you are just at the end of your rope.

Happy trails,
Cuda Out!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SoCalWR426

Posted January 15, 2002 - 07:33 PM

Ask WRoost :) He'll Tell Ya!

SoCal

• Ga426owner

Posted January 16, 2002 - 04:55 AM

What warranty? 30days...........

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.