thanks

• Ga426owner

Posted February 13, 2007 - 02:50 PM

i am gonna try some alumaseal in my leaking radiator,
has any one else used this in a radiator
does it work or does it still leak

any one ever rode with a leaking radiator

thanks

I do not recommend this - too much crap attaching all over the inside of the motor

Call Mylers and send it there to get fixed right

• DEMI

Posted February 13, 2007 - 03:12 PM

is this a permanent fix? or for a race? I have used good ole JB Weld on on a mates street bike rad with really good results..just pack it on there.If it's in one area,just make sure it's dry,then apply.I wouldn't use those sealers either.As already stated,if you have the time,get it repaired correctly.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • crayztwentyseven

Posted February 13, 2007 - 11:24 PM

I did this to get through a race and it was in a pinch and I knew that two weeks later I was going to rebuild my engine, I am now working on the engine and now I am going to have to clean out all the water passages because there is just way too much crap floating around. However I did not ever flush the system after the hole sealed up and I should have. As far as sealing the hole it worked great, but I will never do it again.

• LVThumper

Posted February 14, 2007 - 09:10 PM

thanks

If you are in LV, just take it to this place off of Spring Mtn and just West of Wynn road. There is a radiator shop behind some Chinese Wok restaurant, on the North side of the street, that fixes radiators cheap and quick!! PM me and I will give you better directions, but the guy who owns the place is named Darryl. He just fixed both of mine, from an '01 426, that were bent, twisted, with quite a few holes, for $70.00!!! Plus, he did in in 1-1/2 days!!! :censored: Nice guy. Long winded, but a nice guy!! :ride:

• MikeDD

Posted February 14, 2007 - 09:20 PM

thanks

Don't put that junk in your bike unless you don't like it. It will clog your engine as well as your radiator.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.