Force Radiator Guards on 07 WR450F. Excellent!

3 replies to this topic
  • Looks450

Posted February 13, 2007 - 03:00 AM

For those of you that havn't heard of them, they are bloody good guards that are made by a company that knows there stuff when it comes to Radiator guards.

They were a dream to fit, and really are much stronger than i thought possible for the lightweight design.
They took 25 minutes to put on.
I am stoked that i go them and reccommend them to anyone else wondering what braces to go with.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Cheers
Looks

• resinlips

Posted February 13, 2007 - 08:06 AM

Very nice! Thanks for sharing. Who makes that skid plate? I drilled some large holes in the bottom of mine last night. Hopefully the mud will drain out of it easier. Even after power washing there was a five pound turd stuck in there!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ffgman

Posted February 13, 2007 - 08:01 PM

To resinlips, put some foam in the front(top) of your skidplate, it will keep the mud out and alot of weight. The skidplate is like a bowl on our bikes.

• Looks450

Posted February 13, 2007 - 11:01 PM

Very nice! Thanks for sharing. Who makes that skid plate? I drilled some large holes in the bottom of mine last night. Hopefully the mud will drain out of it easier. Even after power washing there was a five pound turd stuck in there!

The bashplate was made by
http://www.bbaluminium.com/

Very strong and easy to take off to wash the inside.

Looks

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.