TI PowerCore on 2007

2 replies to this topic
  • mxcowboy

Posted February 12, 2007 - 06:00 PM

I finally received my powercore exhaust for my bike and it's a lot shorter than stock. I think it makes it a lot cleaner looking. I will give a ride report as soon as I have time to open it up and ride.

Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Fullbore4

Posted February 12, 2007 - 06:20 PM

yah that does look nice and should work well too. Make sure you have clearance with the side plastic cause it will melt like a popcicle in the sahara. I found that out but then I just trimmed to fit.

• mxcowboy

Posted February 12, 2007 - 08:01 PM

yah that does look nice and should work well too. Make sure you have clearance with the side plastic cause it will melt like a popcicle in the sahara. I found that out but then I just trimmed to fit.

No problem there.....
There is a lot of room between the exhaust and side panel I thought about removing the heat shield tape and saving the 2oz of weight.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.