mix n match exhaust ?????

6 replies to this topic
  • 450wr-rider

Posted February 11, 2007 - 09:52 AM

i have a yoshi pipe on my wr 450 but stock header pipe has anybody ever mixed up companys before . i would like to see if i could get a powerbomb on the bike.anybody out there:excuseme: :censored:

Posted February 11, 2007 - 02:37 PM

I'd say that if the headpipe is sold seperate from the muffler that can be a slip-on, you could mix and match all you wanted. Its just a headpipe.

• hartzpad

Posted February 11, 2007 - 03:33 PM

I asked a similar question a few weeks ago and was told that the stock silencer with work just find with an FMF Powerbomb header. If your Yoshi is close to stock in location and hook up, I'd say that you are good to go.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • CaseyWR450

Posted February 11, 2007 - 03:56 PM

I have an FMF powerbomb with a DR.D silencer on my 03 WR450. It works just fine.

• 450wr-rider

Posted February 11, 2007 - 06:11 PM

awsome thanks alot guys n gals:ride:

• Murray Dorward

Posted February 12, 2007 - 06:39 AM

I have a GYTR slip on silencer on my '07 and it sounds,looks and pulls better than stock. The power bomb header is more for mx riding as it gives the bike a little more rpm when coming out of corners, but riding offroad you will not even notice the differance. Stick with the stock its good enough.

:censored: :lol: :ride:

• 450wr-rider

Posted February 12, 2007 - 03:55 PM

thankx murrey thats was the most helpful in my decision

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.