whos the tallest wr rider?

26 replies to this topic
  • Guy

Posted January 16, 2002 - 12:02 PM

DOH! :) :D

[ January 16, 2002: Message edited by: Guy ]

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted January 16, 2002 - 01:47 PM

NVR FNSH, You are on the money!!!! Yes I do have a 4X but is a stock Durango 5.9 R/T. Simi Valley is the home of all the "lifted" 4X's with oakley stickers on them. :D :D :)

• Scarylong

Posted January 16, 2002 - 02:30 PM

I'm 5'9" and I'm not stoned, occifer.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted January 16, 2002 - 04:08 PM

Originally posted by Dan Lorenze:
NVR FNSH, You are on the money!!!! Yes I do have a 4X but is a stock Durango 5.9 R/T. Simi Valley is the home of all the "lifted" 4X's with oakley stickers on them. :D :) :D

Don't forget the KSV stickers :D

Mike in Silicon Valley - your Dodge is lifted?

Brian

• Howard_Huge

Posted January 16, 2002 - 05:03 PM

Howard "Not so Huge" 6'6" weighing in at 240 pounds. I can't imagine what you vertically challenged riders go through when you have to dab to keep things upright but it is sure fun to watch :)
HUGE

• Mike_in_Silicon_valley

Posted January 16, 2002 - 07:50 PM

Brian,
I've got a Pro-Comp suspension. The rear doesn't get raised but the front gets lifted by 2" +/- . I did that so I could run 35" tires. I used to wheel my truck a little before I rediscovered bikes.

Mike

• JohnL

Posted January 17, 2002 - 06:57 AM

6'8" and 16 stone, pro taper bars and a bad back from leaning over too much. More foam and lower pegs sounds an excellent idea.

And I thought I was all alone.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.