Xr650r Rear Footpegs

4 replies to this topic
  • irene

Posted February 10, 2007 - 10:11 PM

I ordered rear footpegs for $130.00 from Fourstrokeworks.com about 2 months ago, and now their websight is gone, and I don't have their phone number. Does anyone have their phone number, and has any one purchased rear footpegs from them? Does any one know Jerry Leghton the owner, or any info? I would appreciate it, I'm looking forward to riding my kids on the back, as I have just finished dualsporting it this winter. Thank You Tim M.

• rebelventurer

Posted February 10, 2007 - 11:41 PM

Welcome to TT irene, sorry about your luck. Hopefully someone will get you the info you need. Though two months is a rather long wait, keep your chin up.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Whiteman

Posted February 11, 2007 - 06:40 PM

Call your credit card company and get your money back.

• irene

Posted February 11, 2007 - 07:42 PM

I payed paypal and their protection policy is only 45 days, so I might be out of luck Tim M.

• Cpres

Posted February 19, 2007 - 01:21 PM

Here is some info on fourstroke works. They are very busy and they let domain expire. Call them on phone. I believe the number is in this link
http://www.thumperta...ad.php?t=467463

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies
Wiki
Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L?  Here's how - last post by clc3251

Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L? Here's how

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.