Has anyone have a way to buy this Eletric start

9 replies to this topic
  • pgiinc

Posted February 10, 2007 - 08:24 PM

http://www.dallaraho...com/kit_avv.htm
you think I could fly over there and bring it back

• mjlang

Posted February 10, 2007 - 08:29 PM

I have family in Bergamo Italy and will be visiting there is Sept. I can bring it back or have someone investigate it.

• bcone

Posted February 10, 2007 - 08:36 PM

Check Baja Designs and Joe Racer for US electric starts for XRR

• Billahjack

Posted February 10, 2007 - 09:12 PM

Nice kit. I wonder if you have to spin up the motor with the decrompression lever pulled in before it starts. I like how the mass is centered better than the Baja Designs kit.

• rebelventurer

Posted February 10, 2007 - 11:44 PM

RC30 is in Italy, maybe he would assist you? Very nice starting system though. Much better design than all the others I have seen.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • pgiinc

Posted February 11, 2007 - 09:49 AM

Check Baja Designs and Joe Racer for US electric starts for XRR

they are junk compared to this kit

• pgiinc

Posted February 11, 2007 - 09:51 AM

any help here would be apprectied .I got the funds

• rebelventurer

Posted February 11, 2007 - 11:52 AM

You should be able to buy direct from Dallara (spelling?) or send a PM to RC30 he may help you?

• RC30

Posted February 11, 2007 - 02:54 PM

Ciao pgiinc, I read the thread and the rebelventurer advices now.

In Italy the kit costs 1000 euros (about 1300 US dollars) :censored: and Mr. Dall’Ara does not directly sell it to us.

We must send him the bike and he mounts all the components.

The kit includes: battery, electric starter, wiring, sprockets bracket, sprokets and gear change pedal.

If you want, I can contact them and ask him for information for any sales in USA and I can ask him whether they want to contact you, through Thumper Talk (I think that the English language is not a problem for them).

Piero

• pgiinc

Posted February 11, 2007 - 03:59 PM

Ciao pgiinc, I read the thread and the rebelventurer advices now.

In Italy the kit costs 1000 euros (about 1300 US dollars) :censored: and Mr. Dall’Ara does not directly sell it to us.

We must send him the bike and he mounts all the components.

The kit includes: battery, electric starter, wiring, sprockets bracket, sprokets and gear change pedal.

If you want, I can contact them and ask him for information for any sales in USA and I can ask him whether they want to contact you, through Thumper Talk (I think that the English language is not a problem for them).

Piero

I emailed them before and got no response. I can not take my bike to them. will they sell the kit to you or any local customer? and then can it be shipped to me in the us?

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.