Bought me an 07 WR450 today

5 replies to this topic
  • Jammer

Posted February 10, 2007 - 04:38 PM

Well, I got the dealer to put a "Sold" tag on it, anyway.:censored:

I was working a dealer open house today & said to a friend that I hadn't bought a bike in over 1 1/2 years so maybe I had to get one. The owner walked by & I told him to get me a WR450. He had one on the floor that wasn't there last Wed! So, I got him to put the tag on.

I don't have it yet, don't know the price, don't know what I'm going to trade for it (probably my son's CRF150), and don't know when I'm getting it. But it's mine! Piffling details to be worked out later!

My 16 yr old is getting my KLX400 that I just DS'ed (up from his XR250), and my 14 yr old is moving up from the 150 to the 250. So, I needed a new one!! Anyway, aside from the above-mentioned details, it's mine all mine!!!

Gonna be some fun!

• CSS9961

Posted February 10, 2007 - 06:26 PM

Congrats. I just bought one my own self. haven't ridden it yet. Here's a pic for you!

Posted Image

• Jammer

Posted February 10, 2007 - 06:32 PM

Sweeeeeeettt!!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • JaysDirtyRide

Posted February 11, 2007 - 07:18 AM

I know I really like mine. Can't wait to ride it more...

Dang!...I need a truck too!

-Jay

• resinlips

Posted February 11, 2007 - 08:51 PM

Move to Cali. Ride all year. Wish mine still looked that nice. Rode her hard today and i'm happy with all mods. After opening the air box the compression is increased big time. Almost went over the bars on decel. Had to get used to riding it all over again.

• OnyrDer

Posted February 11, 2007 - 08:55 PM

Congratulations,those bikes look nice,been eyeing the WR's myself...

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.