Which One is Better?

22 replies to this topic
  • clark4131

Posted January 05, 2008 - 06:03 PM

So SC,
Did you like your Dr. D or what? I have just purchased the Power Core 4 with the power bomb header and will be putting my JD jet kit on at the same time. I will let all know how goes it!!?!! Jason

Best pipe so far! It's solid, well crafted and as good if not better than the Ti PowerCore was on the power. The best part is that it's not made of beer can thin metal...SC

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jandmsuburban7

Posted January 07, 2008 - 01:47 PM

hey Clark,
I heard that the Dr. D needed to be removed for changing the oil filter - Is that true even with the FMF powerbomb on there? Jason

• clark4131

Posted January 07, 2008 - 11:18 PM

Nope. The Dr. D header is what causes the clearance issues, not the can. Although, I've heard that there is a bit of play in the head flange, so when you bolt the header down, you can position so it just clears the upper oil filter bolt, but I've never verified...SC

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.