What do you think This is Worth???

5 replies to this topic
  • Bluemarlin04

Posted February 09, 2007 - 01:59 AM

When I bought my bike it came with a dual sport kit. Its not the full kit, its missing front turn signals and a horn. It has mirrors, turn signal harness and a rear turn signal kit. I also have the stock headlight and brake light from the WR. What do you think I could get for it? I have no desire to plate my bike. In terms of a trade, what would be a fair trade?

• davo ttt

Posted February 09, 2007 - 05:02 AM

is that the invisible bike with no make,year or model??????????

• simon@vic

Posted February 09, 2007 - 07:54 PM

0 $$$ would be my best guess.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • specialk6r

Posted February 09, 2007 - 11:01 PM

I might give a little more than $0 for it. Does it include a control switch with horn, signal, and hi/low beam headlight wires? Do you have the hydraulic banjo bolt for the break light?

I might be interested. PM me the details, or post them here and somone will give you an idea of the kits worth.

• byggd

Posted February 10, 2007 - 05:43 AM

A buck ninety-eight, two fifty

• davegod

Posted February 10, 2007 - 09:11 PM

0 $$$ would be my best guess.

thats the best price for incomplete wiring nightmares that will probably cook your cdi.i'm sure it's a "universal" bike killing setup:eek:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.