2003 YZ450F

6 replies to this topic
  • Ron_S

Posted January 14, 2002 - 01:18 PM

I saw the new Dirt Rider some guy had in the airport. Big letters on the front cover, YZ450F. Anyone heard, saw the bike, or article yet? I hope a lighter WR450F is in the works too.

• MN_Kevin

Posted January 14, 2002 - 01:43 PM

Ron,
First off, did you receive your Kouba?

Second, all DR talked about was the rumor of 450F and it must shed some weight. That's all... :)

• fershy

Posted January 15, 2002 - 11:34 AM

What is all this about Kouba I am seeing? I thought that was some kind of Eastern European Sausage!
Yeah I wasted $5 on Dirt Rider when I saw the 2003 YZ450 F headlines on the front of Febs Dirt Rider. What a disappointment to read the article to see that it was all just spectulation and an artist rendition of what the bike may look like.
I should have bought one of those koubasa's Kevin seems to be hawking!
fershy :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MOmilkman

Posted January 15, 2002 - 01:17 PM

fershy,

What do you mean you wasted $5???

You did no such thing! That is quite possibly the best $5 you ever spent!

Why?

Turn to page 101. Look at the picture of Rodney Smith at the bottom. See the guy in the yellow shirt right at his rear fender. Thats me!!!! Didnt you recognize me? :D
Now, Im sure you will treasure that rag forever. :)

• fershy

Posted January 15, 2002 - 03:44 PM

That was another thing that cheesed me off. The photograher was obviously panning Rodney Smith and blurring the obvious subject of the photo, you, Milkman! Shall I mail you my copy for your collection?
fershy

• Ron_S

Posted January 16, 2002 - 05:20 AM

No Kouba yet, but take your time. I am going to de-octopuss this winter. Let me know about pay-pal, or the pay on-line.

• YAMAKAZE

Posted January 16, 2002 - 08:18 AM

You know....I was sitting here yesterday, when fershy made his comment about the mag....I was ready to bet money with anyone that it would bring the Got Milk dude out of the back of the truck.........Less than 3 hours later......

That's Funny....Got Bait!

Bonzai :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.