looking for shroud graphics

8 replies to this topic
  • Wicked Xtreme

Posted February 07, 2007 - 04:36 PM

I'm changing to all black plastics(should be here on Monday), and I am looking for just shroud graphics. Any input on what you think would look good, or plain out any suggestions. I will post pics of it as soon as I have them on. It's for an 06 yz450f. Thanks.

• ____Kurt____

Posted February 07, 2007 - 05:38 PM

go for the Monster Graphics. they look hot as hell, i need to find a set for my 426.
Posted Image
special thanks to swatcie for having such a nice bike

• ____Kurt____

Posted February 07, 2007 - 05:52 PM

im assuming its possible to put a 450 tank and shrouds on a 426? i really want those graphics for my bike

• ericyzf4

Posted February 07, 2007 - 06:01 PM

Check out XGXracing.com

http://www.xgxracing.com/index2.html

They have some of the best graphics you will find.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MacJammer

Posted February 07, 2007 - 06:45 PM

One industries has a couple that might look good. The Hurricane kit or the Doug Henry kit might look good on black.

• motobeck

Posted February 08, 2007 - 05:43 AM

Check these out...

http://www.yamaha-mo...itemdetail.aspx

• Wicked Xtreme

Posted February 21, 2007 - 07:52 PM

Ok, a quick update here. I got my black plastics all installed. I used UFO plastics instead of acerbis because I found that they are a little stiffer. The only drawback is that they don't fit perfect, I needed to heat up the plastics a little to get them right. No big deal. Anyway, the graphics I finally went with were custom made by XGX. They are an exact replica of a reaper that I have a tattoo of on my forearm. It looks awsome. These are the best graphics I ever installed. They cover the whole shroud and even go under the seat for a clean look, I highly reccomend them. I will post some pics as soon as I can so that the thumper community can give me some feedback. Also, for all those wanting an SDG step seat for an 06' 450, I found a place in Hawaii that has them. I ordered one of them off of ebay for 85$ including shipping. I fits perfect and well made. Thanks.

• tmauto69

Posted February 22, 2007 - 04:17 AM

hmm, Motosport finally got the step seats in, and sent me one. I tried to put it on but it just would not fit. You had to push down in the center to get the plastic "hook" underneath to grab the sub frame, that in turn made the seat cover bunch all up. Then the bracket holes in the back were a good 1/2" from lining up with the bolt holes in the sub frame. Needless to say I sent it back. I took the foam out of an SDG tall seat I had for an '05 KX250f and it just about fit perfect on the stock YZ seat pan. Which was cool because that was basically free. LOL

• mmbasa

Posted February 22, 2007 - 08:36 AM

Factory Effex has the Monster Graphics.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.