I.....LOVE...MY....KOUBA !

5 replies to this topic
  • YAMAKAZE

Posted January 14, 2002 - 10:31 PM

Hammered it on Saturday night and Hauled butt for the track Sunday afternoon....Little bit of popping, cause of the Cold Weather...NO PROBLEM!!! Half a turn on the Ol' T handle and the beast smoothened right out. This is just too cool of a Tool......

Thanks Kevin.....

Bonzai :)

• MN_Kevin

Posted January 14, 2002 - 01:49 PM

We need more testimonials like this to let the doubters know.

I AM ABSOLUTELY retiring this time around from the Kouba T-Handle business.

I wish the guys would jump at the chance to get a good deal... :)

• Guy

Posted January 14, 2002 - 01:53 PM

THIS TOOL IS WAY TOOOO GOOD!!!!!!
no more fumbling at the trail side, small driver...is it engaged....no...yes...no.... bugger thats hot!!!!!
No more of that , just......twist and go, LOL
Just buy one it'll be the best $13 you'll spend on your bike in terms of ease of use!!!!! :D :)
WOULD I LIE TO YA!?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Herkypilot

Posted January 14, 2002 - 02:50 PM

Haven't received mine yet but looking forward to it. Kevin's previous post said it's on it's way. Thanks man. :)

[ January 14, 2002: Message edited by: Herkypilot ]

• Mike_in_Silicon_valley

Posted January 14, 2002 - 03:27 PM

If you don't get scammed by Kevin and actually receive one....... :) they're great. Unless you guys are riding in the biosphere, where conditions rarely change, you need one of these. Kevin doesn't make any money off this, I think...... :D . Seriously, if you're not sure if you need one, get it, you will.

Mike

• h_bomb

Posted January 15, 2002 - 05:14 PM

Yah,what they said. :D :D :D :D :D :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.