Which exhaust for 07 CRF250?....

111 replies to this topic
  • CRFan1

Posted February 07, 2007 - 09:19 AM

I am toying with the idea of getting a pipe but and I want to know what you guys would recommend based on your own experience.......

I am considering the CHM but I am also looking at the FMF and the White Brothers too. Any suggestions or comments or experiences would be appreciated. I am running stock jetting now and I am curious did you guys have to rejet with the pipe (stock jetting is kinda rich)...

Thoughts?

:censored:

• Honda0001

Posted February 07, 2007 - 09:22 AM

Akrapovic baby...

• ryno625

Posted February 07, 2007 - 11:16 AM

I really like my fmf duals, they are a good quality pipe, built very well and make noticably more power than stock. I've also heard good about the fmf singles but unfortunatly I still havent been able to try mine out yet

• weatherman64

Posted February 07, 2007 - 11:39 AM

Ive got a two bros for sale.

• MX_Peter

Posted February 07, 2007 - 12:52 PM

Akrapovic baby...

If you want one of the quietest on the market, good power through all rpm range, excelent quality, best fit and look than is your choice AKRAPOVIC :ride::censored:

• Honda0001

Posted February 07, 2007 - 01:22 PM

If you want one of the quietest on the market, good power through all rpm range, excelent quality, best fit and look than is your choice AKRAPOVIC :lol::censored:

I wouldn't say quiet but otherwise, exactly! But remeber, some go-faster exhaust won't make you the next RC unless you got the rider ability to go with it. If you haven't had your suspension upgraded or setup yet do that first. :ride:

• MX_Peter

Posted February 07, 2007 - 01:50 PM

I wouldn't say quiet but otherwise, exactly! But remeber, some go-faster exhaust won't make you the next RC unless you got the rider ability to go with it. If you haven't had your suspension upgraded or setup yet do that first. :censored:

I meant one of the quietest from exhaust brands :lol:. On the site I read that at 5000rpm has 96 decibels.

My exhaust is way more louder than that :ride: hehe

• Ray_B.

Posted February 07, 2007 - 03:32 PM

I have a FMF single and it really picked up the power greatly. I have heard single are the better choice for the power gain.:censored:

• jjgixxer

Posted February 07, 2007 - 03:35 PM

Chm . :censored:

• -espionage-

Posted February 07, 2007 - 04:51 PM

I have the White Brothers E2 dual's on my 07. Haven't had alot of time on the bike but so far then sound/look/work great. Very easy to take out the spark arrestor. I'll try to post some pics later on.

• YamahaYz450F

Posted February 07, 2007 - 05:26 PM

Hey man i was in the same burden about a year ago i went with pro circuit and im telling you i cannot be happier with the exhaust. great power gains an awesome look and also a very very unique sound out of these babys. here is a pic see what you think of the look

http://img.photobuck...0f/6be32382.jpg

• 250Rnut

Posted February 07, 2007 - 08:32 PM

I think i might indulge in the white bros E2 dual setup. Looks pretty clean.

• mork213

Posted February 07, 2007 - 08:50 PM

i have the fmf factory4.1 duals on my crf, they sound real nice pretty deep sounding for a 250f, will get some pics of them up soon

• MoToFrEaK14

Posted February 07, 2007 - 09:13 PM

how are the Yoshimuras carbon fiber duals??????

• MauiMoto

Posted February 07, 2007 - 09:54 PM

Chm . :censored:

:ride: CHM:lol:

• brokencrf250

Posted February 07, 2007 - 11:23 PM

my friend has the same bike as you, and I said to get either the fmf duals with the mega bomb header---or the white bros.!!

• CRFan1

Posted February 08, 2007 - 06:17 AM

Hey man i was in the same burden about a year ago i went with pro circuit and im telling you i cannot be happier with the exhaust. great power gains an awesome look and also a very very unique sound out of these babys. here is a pic see what you think of the look

http://img.photobuck...0f/6be32382.jpg

Thanks for the input guys! Your bike looks very nice btw :censored:

I am leaning towards a single set up though....:ride:

• jjgixxer

Posted February 08, 2007 - 09:56 AM

Thanks for the input guys! Your bike looks very nice btw :censored:

I am leaning towards a single set up though....:lol:

There is no better single setup then the chm it makes tons a power.:ride:

• -espionage-

Posted February 08, 2007 - 10:24 AM

This is a pic of the White Brothers E2 without the removable spark arrestors in.

Posted Image

• 250Rnut

Posted February 08, 2007 - 11:32 AM

Im puttin those e2's on my list :censored: they look pretty clean back there

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

RegisterSign InClose
If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.