What do You think???

3 replies to this topic
  • Bluemarlin04

Posted February 05, 2007 - 11:48 PM

Im looking at a 2000 wr400. I rode the bike and really liked it. Its completely bone stock with new topend and new clutch. It doesnt even have free mods. The bike is in excellent condition. Im only worried about reliability. How reliable are these bikes with oil changes and valve checks. I dont ride real hard and only once a week at that. Whats your guys story? :censored: Will this bike last me for say two more years with good maint?

• Rich_in_Orlando

Posted February 06, 2007 - 10:46 AM

If the price is right, get it. My '99 is still running strong with regular maintenance. It has over 25,000 miles on it. I ride the crap out of it, too.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Legend_XL

Posted February 06, 2007 - 12:45 PM

I would say get it. I have had my 2000 wr400 for about 2 years now. I ride the crap out of the thing. I change the oil about every other ride and have had no problems with it. Just out of curiosity what is the guy asking for it?

• Bluemarlin04

Posted February 06, 2007 - 03:08 PM

I would say get it. I have had my 2000 wr400 for about 2 years now. I ride the crap out of the thing. I change the oil about every other ride and have had no problems with it. Just out of curiosity what is the guy asking for it?

2500, has bark busters, devol skid plate. Topend was just redone, bone stock. Ohh and carbon fiber frame guards. Also comes with a dual sport kit. Bike is super clean, he changes the oil every two rides. Im picking it up today and will post pics.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.