06 Yz clickers

1 reply to this topic
  • mummer12

Posted February 05, 2007 - 07:14 PM

Need some help used search option but i could not find any help. Need to know what you guys are running clicker wise for mx and trail.
Novice 160lb , 06 Yz 450f , I have set sag, what are you guys running clicker wise?? I am close on mine but am hoping someone has dialed it in and I can start there. Stock aint cuttin it.I ride trail usually but am switching over to track. Thanks This Message Board Kicks a%$

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bluebrapper14

Posted February 05, 2007 - 08:43 PM

I weigh 125, and before I got my suspension done, I did as my suspension guy told and went 16-18 out on compression and 6-8 out rebound front and rear. It was night and day difference, much better than stock. I recently set up the suspension the same way for my friends new 450 and he weighs 160 he said it was waay better and you could tell just by watching the bike on the track. I dont know if you go to any races, but at most big mx races they have a few suspension guys in the pits who will set up your bike for free.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.