Anyone try a Scary Fast powershot??

8 replies to this topic
  • Summit

Posted February 05, 2007 - 05:56 PM

The accelerator pump cover. Just wondering if it's hype or does it really work? Their website said it really does work,,,,well duh.

• clark4131

Posted February 05, 2007 - 06:04 PM

You're kidding right? That's almost like asking if anyone here rides dirt bikes. Try a search...SC

• Anthony CRF450

Posted February 05, 2007 - 07:50 PM

hey SC

it was a very simple question summit asked. i have read the archieves and interested in new comments and reviews. :ride: :ride: :ride:

• clark4131

Posted February 05, 2007 - 08:08 PM

My bad! I apologize. I thought he was asking about the Boyesen Quickshot, which has been discussed ad nauseum on every single forum in TT and every industry magazine for the past 3 years. The Scary Fast version is new, but I've not heard anything about it, per se. I'd imagine it functions the same with the same type of improvement over the standard Keihin, though YMMV.

Again, my bad. Being a mod has its ups and downs, what else can I say :ride:...SC

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jeff_Steckline

Posted February 06, 2007 - 11:30 AM

Hey SC, you live in Reno??? Do you race MRANN, lets go ride, I don't mind a moody bitch. It's supposed to rain the next three days, Moonrocks. Jeff S 775-722-6265

• MikeDD

Posted February 06, 2007 - 11:49 AM

Rofl!!

• Fullbore4

Posted February 16, 2007 - 10:23 PM

So there's nobody that has tried a Scary Fast Powershot AP cover?

• johnnyjeep

Posted February 17, 2007 - 05:50 AM

So there's nobody that has tried a Scary Fast Powershot AP cover?

I guess Ive got to get out more. I never heard of the scary fast one, just the regular one.

• Flaminchiten1967

Posted February 17, 2007 - 09:25 AM

The latest issue of dirt bike has a KX250F they put it on and they said it was the best thing for the bike, increased the bottom end and throttle response according to them.

I think I will get one for my bike soon.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.