650L soft luggage manufacturers

13 replies to this topic
  • flubber

Posted February 05, 2007 - 04:49 PM

I used to have a bunch of manufacturers bookmarked but I lost them. Can someone post some links for some companys that make soft luggage for dualsports or the 650L in particular? The search feature doesnt seem to be working. Thanks, chewwy

• flubber

Posted February 05, 2007 - 04:53 PM

Ahh, I found it, dirt bagz is what I was looking for. Gotta get the old pig out of the garage and ready for spring!

• CTXr650L

Posted February 05, 2007 - 04:57 PM

try www.chaseharper.com , dirtbagz.com , wolfmanluggage.com ... theres about a zillion of them but my bookmarks are too screwed up to find them all. hope it helps a little :ride:

• XRsteve

Posted February 05, 2007 - 05:12 PM

Don' forget tourmaster. They make decent stuff.

• BajaBoundMoto

Posted February 05, 2007 - 07:36 PM

I 2nd the wolfmanluggage.com

• flubber

Posted February 05, 2007 - 07:48 PM

I 2nd the wolfmanluggage.com

Do you have any of their bags on your bike? You wouldnt mind sending me a few pics if you do would you? :ride:

• goblin127

Posted February 06, 2007 - 06:20 AM

I have the wolfman beta rear saddle and seat bag with their enduro tank bag,couldn't be more happy with them.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jeff@TheQuadShop

Posted February 06, 2007 - 07:11 PM

Wolfman make the best offroad luggage around IMHO.

• flubber

Posted February 06, 2007 - 07:14 PM

I've never seen any of these bags in person. Why do you guys like the wolfmann bags so much?

• Jeff@TheQuadShop

Posted February 06, 2007 - 07:17 PM

They are designed for offroad and super durable. You can also get them in the new waterproof Expedition version. Eric at Wolfman is a great guy and I have yet to read where anyone was disappointed with his customer service and product quality.
I have several of his bags and wouldn't get ride of them for anything else.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• flubber

Posted February 06, 2007 - 07:40 PM

Thanks Jeff for the great pics. I got to thinking....I should have asked who makes great bags and has good customer service. Customer service is so very important. Im gonna give them a call next week (wolfman) and see what they can set me up with. Is that africa twin sitting in your drive in KY? If so where did you acquire it? I've wanted one of those since I discovered them a year ago. Thats one badass bike....damn drool on my keyboard, whoops

• Jeff@TheQuadShop

Posted February 06, 2007 - 07:46 PM

LOL....actually I built it from a Transalp. Here is a complete wright up on how I did it... http://www.transalp....wtopic.php?t=52

• frog13

Posted February 07, 2007 - 08:05 PM

Hey Jeff@thequad shop--is that your 650l in the snow with the hand warmer bar set-up?-------if so,what year is your "L"?. Is the hand warmer thang wolfman stuff???.

• Jeff@TheQuadShop

Posted February 07, 2007 - 08:16 PM

Its a 1992 XR600R and ya its mine. The hand mitts came from Tucker Rocky and are listed for ATV's. For the life of me I can't remember what brand they are (maybe PolarTech). They aren't Wolfman but that is something he should start making! :censored:

Related Content

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  141 replies

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  28 replies

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies

1993 XR600R rebuild by ove

• Hot  41 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.