05,06 dampner fit o7 wr??

3 replies to this topic
  • wr450dazz

Posted February 05, 2007 - 06:05 AM

just wondering if i spring the cash for a dampner for my o5 wr450 will it fit a 07 into the future when i updat or will i have to buy a fitting kit again???

• Murray Dorward

Posted February 05, 2007 - 06:24 AM

:ride: :ride: It depends which steering dampner you have. I have a GPR and I purchased a Scott mounting bracket and it fits perfect. The 05 & 06 WR450 have steel frames while the 07 has Aluminium. The mounting bracket for a YZ450F '06 also fits the WR '07.

Cheers

Muz
:ride:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • atkinse

Posted February 05, 2007 - 11:41 AM

Buy the scotts damper, all you need to change is the frame bracket when you buy a new bike. These things last forever.

• ISBB

Posted February 05, 2007 - 01:33 PM

Yup all you will need is a frame bracket which are usually less than 100 bucks. Hit up the TT Store they can get it for you. :ride:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.