Has anyone seen RONDO TABOT ?

6 replies to this topic
  • Mr._know-it-all

Posted January 13, 2002 - 06:21 PM

I was looking for an old buddy of mine.We used to work together.Rondo if your out there give me a holler.

• Rhondo_Talbot

Posted January 13, 2002 - 08:54 PM

Originally posted by Mr. know-it-all:
I was looking for an old buddy of mine.We used to work together.Rondo if your out there give me a holler.

Well if you MUST point out you know me, at least spell my name right, and of course you really should have known! I believe Rondo Tabot was in that academy award winning film Virgin Cheerleaders from Uranus.
But of course I can see why you would be so confused, riding that mini-bike that you do would mix-up anyone. Your with the men here!

• Mr._know-it-all

Posted January 14, 2002 - 04:42 PM

Do u really spell your name like my ex-girlfriend,Rhonda,huh well you are correct about riding a small-bore.I will leave these oveweight,Ill handling pigs to someone who has more knowledge of these imatation twin-jackhammers as you my friend.Good to hear from you and what ya gonna do when Hulkamania runs wild all over your sorry behind Tabot?Haha

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Rhondo_Talbot

Posted January 14, 2002 - 09:35 PM

Originally posted by Mr. know-it-all:
Do u really spell your name like my ex-girlfriend,Rhonda,huh well you are correct about riding a small-bore.I will leave these oveweight,Ill handling pigs to someone who has more knowledge of these imatation twin-jackhammers as you my friend.Good to hear from you and what ya gonna do when Hulkamania runs wild all over your sorry behind Tabot?Haha

You mean Rhonda who tried to trade her menstrual cycle for a Honda? But again, what would you ride if you didn't have your Honda Mini-trail 50? After she shaves her mustache tonight, give her a big kiss and thank her for your new bike!

• tbronco

Posted January 15, 2002 - 02:10 PM

Anyone else think this is as annoying as spam?

• Bill

Posted January 15, 2002 - 02:35 PM

YEP :)

• Rhondo_Talbot

Posted January 15, 2002 - 04:00 PM

Me too! Stop it Mr. Know it all!!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.