Race Suspension Help!!

2 replies to this topic
  • DRZ_Motorsports_119

Posted February 04, 2007 - 01:09 PM

Im starting on modifing my XR650, and one of the first things is the suspension does someone know the costs for a race setup and some other tips, the bike is gonna be race in CODE the last 3 races of the season. Precision concepts is my option is the closest to i live in TJ.

Thanks

Erick D. 119

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • JKL

Posted February 04, 2007 - 03:41 PM

I am planning to get my suspension done by Precision Concepts and I live in British Columbia. While I am in California I might as well go to Baja.:ride:

• Potts228

Posted February 04, 2007 - 06:23 PM

Im starting on modifing my XR650, and one of the first things is the suspension does someone know the costs for a race setup and some other tips, the bike is gonna be race in CODE the last 3 races of the season. Precision concepts is my option is the closest to i live in TJ.

Thanks

Erick D. 119

I have ridden others and I can say that Presison Concepts has XR650 suspension dialed! None better that I have ridden. I must add that PC is not perfect... At the last Baja 1000 a very well known rider had a new bike with PC suspension and he had major problems with it. Race Tech sent a van down to Ensenada and re-did the suspension and this racer was very pleased with the result.

Race Tech has been working with Chris Haines on suspension setup and in speaking with Chris they have a great setup for the 650R. Since I have not personally ridden with the Race Tech stuff I can only pass along what I know.

Also, Race Tech has a new triple clamp set that changes the off-set. This helps the 650R turn and this on my personal buy list right now.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 3 replies
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 7 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.