yz clutch

2 replies to this topic
  • motoscotty

Posted February 04, 2007 - 10:23 AM

Did a search found nada, What is the diff. in the wr clutch and the yz clutch are the springs stiffer, diff. size ??..

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TWILES

Posted February 04, 2007 - 01:59 PM

I'm not sure but I believe all the 450's have the same clutches. Atleast like same years models...I think.

Look on the Yamaha parts finder. Open up a couple of widows and compare the part #'s. That or see if the part #'s for the GYTR clutch baskets are the same if no one can give you a straight answer.

• motoscotty

Posted February 04, 2007 - 08:25 PM

Diff. part #,s friction plates are the same but the springs and the driven are not ..No clue need some help on this 1 ...

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.